A sampling of Renee Studebaker’s blog posts and columns written for the American-Statesman and statesman.com:
- Markets and farmers embrace gourmet garlics
- A stir-crazy summer: If you can’t take the heat, take the wok outside with these techniques from award-winning cookbook author Grace Young.
- Multicultural refugees growing food for the soul as well as the table
- Gardening 101: Eeek, get the vacuum cleaner. Something is after my tomatoes
- Squirrel tacos anyone?
- A story of love and obsession and homegrown tomatoes
- Got extra Juliet tomatoes? Try drying them (in your truck)